3/21/12

My birthday stash :)

Sunday March 18th was my birthday and I got a bunch of things in the mail. I am in the yahoo group called:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/i-love-cross-stitch/ .  I am in the Birthday Floss club. We send each other floss on each person's birthday. I am also part of a Facebook group called: http://www.facebook.com/groups/121953211224187/ .  There is also a sign up for birthdays. I received so much floss, such pretty colors! I also loved all the cards! I had 2 that were hand stitched. One was a koala and her baby and the other was a little doggie with a rose. They are the first 2 handmade cards I have ever received! So they are pretty special :) I looooooovee good mail :) LOL. I am still getting goodies in the mail so after I have received everything I will take an updated pic. :)  Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeee

8 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to you! What a wonderful pile of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! I love getting extra stash. I have accumulated soooooo much. Never ever thought I would become a "stash hoarder" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash! And a belated Happy Birthday! I can see that you had a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES ARE IN ORDER! LOVE ALL YOUR STASH, YOUR A LUCKY LADY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like a wonderful Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday and thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    Happy belated birthday to you and your stash looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! :D
    Oh and by the way, You've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award for small blogs! :D
    I've given you a shout-out here:
    http://c-is-for-craft.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-blog-award.html

    Go and check it out!

    Roudi

    ReplyDelete