1/10/12

I need prayers for my daughter Natalie

I haven't posted in a few weeks. Things were hectic during the holidays. Well very few of you know, but my oldest daughter has been fighting ALL Leukemia since 11/03/2006. We found out last May that she is terminal. Yesterday we went to the doctor and there is 2 chemos that may work for her. They have horrific side effects and she may die in the process. Natalie is now 18 and can make her own decisions, so she is at a standstill as what to do. I am tore because I want her to get better, but I do not want her to die because of the chemo and her have to suffer for no reason. This is killing me inside and I do not know what to do. My aunt Sylvia told me today that I need to pray and that it will do wonders. Also that Natalie is still with us for a reason. I know this but it pisses me off that she has had to suffer for so long. I HATE it!! Words can not describe how we all feel. The only "cure" is for Natalie to get through this chemo then get a Bone Marrow transplant. Jacqueline me youngest daughter is a 100% match, but Natalie has a recessive gene that will not die. So this is why she has not been able to get the transplant. I need everyone to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep us in your prayers and that Natalie makes the right decision for her and Adriana. I do not want me granddaughter to grow up without her mama. I'm sorry to go on and on, but I feel that I am at a breaking point and this is really my only outlet. I can not get emotional in front of my girls, because they are already going through enough. Here is a pic of me and my big girl at her 18th birthday party.

4 comments:

  1. Prayers going up and I will add you to my prayers book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy. I really appreciate it; we can use all the prayers we can get. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think anything can hurt more than knowing your child is sick and not being able to fix her. Your family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers said, Melissa. And what a great piccy of the two of you. She looks so happy. I'm sorry you have to go through this, and I will keep you both on my prayer list. Sending healing hugs from Ohio!!

    ReplyDelete